Senin, 26 September 2016

MEEK MILL ft. TAKBAR, BEANIE SIGEL & OMELLY - Ooouuu Remix (The Game Diss) lyrics


INTRO  (TAKBAR)
 Pussy, you's a bitch ass nigga, nigga
 Never did nothing in your fucking life
 What's your resume, you's a male stripper nigga
 None of the real niggas in Cali fuck with you nigga
 You know I'm plugged in and you know who this is talking pussy
 You always showed me the utmost respect nigga
 You's a bitch nigga
 Never did nothing in your life how dare you play with niggas like us
 What the fuck is your resume?

VERSE 1  (OMELLY)
 Its Osama Twin Llamas and I'ma fuck around
 Why you worried about Meek? sit your gay ass down
 Actin' like you that nigga when you a fuckin' clown
 You wanna rumble? I got the 30 on me right now
 Swing a punch, bop, bop, you goin' right down
 Barkin' up the wrong tree, it's time to bite now
 Ain't no more coppin' pleas, it's on sight now
 Trigger finger itchin', fuck the wait, strike now

BREAK  (TAKBAR)
 Nigga, you was a stripper, nigga
 You copped a plea in every beef you been in nigga
 You can't be fuckin' serious
 You bumped your fuckin' head, you joke
 Nigga you's a fu-, I can't believe this nigga, man
 That'll push up like this

VERSE 2  (OMELLY)
 Murder, murder, murder that be the case
 Man this nigga outta pocket, man he softer than Drake
 Drum on my lap, I'm strapped when I hop out the Wraith
 Swing a punch on cuz, I knock a chunk out your face
 Had a glass pot Pyrex, cookin' the flour
 You had a thong up you ass, male hooker for dollars
 I got enough clips, bitch, we can shoot up for hours
 Get it jumpin', hit the switch like a '64 Impala
 Clip fully auto whole strip'll get showered

BREAK (BEANIE SIGEL, OMELLY & MEEK MILL)
 One phone call I'm in LA in three hours
 The bully, please don't bring me out of retirement
 Aye Mac chill let me do my thing I got him
 Ooouuu, ooouuu, ooouuu
 [You was a stripper]
 Philly shit
 [Nigga you trippin'
 You was a stripper]
 B Mac in the building, Omelly in the building
 Deuce in the building
 DC in the building, Yay in the building

VERSE 3  (MEEK MILL)
 I can never lose, chess or checkers make a move
 Drippin' in them jewels like I just got out the pool
 Skinny nigga sittin' on that money like the jews
 Only time we make it to the TV if it's the news
 We was tryna make it out them trenches, you dig?
 Young niggas trappin' out them benches, you dig?
 You gon' be a felon or a witness, you dig?
 All this money, murderin' is senseless, it is
 Fuck 'em and tell 'em if I ain't gon' feed 'em
 All this money I'm gettin', prolly ain't gon' need 'em
 Niggas said that we beefin', prolly ain't gon' see 'em
 I'm just pushin' them buttons on 'em and they gon' leave him
 Durk checked you, Thug sonned you [what else?]
 Fif dropped you [what else?], Mac oned you [what else?]
 Strippers turned rappers look what we come to
 You a faggot, my lady'll never fuck you
 G A M E, please don't tempt me
 Four pound with the lemon squeeze like simply
 Ridin' dirty sippin' on the eighth like Pimp C
 Land at the Clearport, truck my Bentley
 Comin' down Sunset, I'm not done yet
 I've been to Bompton, you don't run that
 Shout out to YG, where my bloods at?
 Call my eses, where them guns at?
 I'm with them 40 niggas, I'm never with 40 niggas
 Promo your album they got you making up stories, nigga
 Stripper to rapper, rapper to stripper you corny, nigga
 A sucka

BREAK   (MEEK MILL)
 That's what you do to sell you album
 You only gon' sell like 15 thousand the first week
 I put a mil' on it
 DC4 on the way
 Heh, y'all niggas is crazy talk to the D's I got lawyer money

VERSE 4  (MEEK MILL)
 You was signed to a rat, you a mouse nigga
 I'm sittin' on that money like a couch, nigga
 Make me crumble you cookie, you Girl Scout nigga
 Make me move to Calabassas, buy a house, nigga
 Calabassas, Mac 10 the masks
 Waiting on that red Bentley just to fly past us
 Hollow tips ripple through the window, shatter glasses
 Mac just landed at the port he want some action
 Catch you at the drive-through, hit 'em and wax 'em
 Desert eagle Sigel hit your body, slide you backwards
 Make a nigga moonwalk, talkin' Michael Jackson
 I don't let my goons talk, they be only clappin'
 Menace to society, got guns by varieties
 Teardrops on your face, you ain't got no bodies
 Son you like you Ray Ray, nigga you ain't Bobby
 Treat you like you Day Day, Deebo on a Friday, pussy
 Somebody touch me then somebody die
 Beat the body, throw a party like its Mardi Gras
 I'm from Philly, nigga, all we know is homicide
 Throwing millis tryna make a nigga momma cry
 Brace yourself double barrel pipe
 Do him like Caine's cousin Harold at the light
 Weigh like 170, nigga, I don't fight
 Do it with the guns or we can do it with the knife
 Do this shit for fun, we could do this shit tonight
 Cause we was never cool, nigga, you was just 'aight
 New Jack City me and Chino on the bike
 I'm sittin' back with the uzi that's your life
 I'm gone

OUTRO  (TAKBAR)
 Pussy
 This ain't about East or West neither nigga
 Its about niggas and bitches, power and money
 Riders and punks
 Nigga you been a bitch nigga
 You don't do nothing that we do nigga
 You don't get down like we do
 We applying pressure on you bitch ass nigga
 You know what I'm saying
 Niggas already know man Tak, Bossilini, a underboss
                     Suggest Corrections